THE COUNTRY’S corporate regulator has approved the P30-million increase in the authorized capital stock of outsourcing services company Infopro Business Solutions, Inc. (IBSI), data from the local bourse showed.
IBSI’s new authorized capital stock is divided into 200,000 common shares and 100,000 redeemable preferred shares both with a par value of P100 each.
Its previous capital stock stood at P15 million, divided into 50,000 common shares and 100,000 redeemable preferred shares both with a par value of P100.
Based on the IBSI’s subscription to the increase, Lopez-led First Philippine Holdings (FPH) would now own 64% of the outsourcing services firm, with Lopez Inc. holding the rest at 36%.
IBSI has been delivering outsourcing solutions to the Lopez Group of Companies since 2011, according to its corporate profile.
Shares in FPH inched up by 0.65% to close at P77.70 apiece on Thursday. — A.Y. Yang